It's finally frickin' done...
At least the painting part.
I'm ready to unveil the new Maisy Kitchen.
It's been a whole week since my last post....I know...I know..stop givin' me crap in your thoughts.
What I couldn't do while waiting for my space back:
1) cook dinner....shucks..
2) Enjoy my computer time with all you amazing people. That really did suck.
3) Relax in my family room. Didn't want the painter to think I lay around and watch TV all day.
Some of my secrets are meant to be kept for my girls only.
Speaking of the painter....
It's a bit Jerry Springer.....he is my husband's ex-wife's second ex-husband.
Did ya follow that???
He's a great guy. Wouldn't have had anyone else do this type of job. He's a perfectionist!
Sorry for the side story....
annnnnd I'm back.....
4) Have any private time for myself. I don't know about you but I need Maisy down time. BADLY!!!!
5) Cook dinner..,..shoot...how I hated that~
wait a minute....I said that one already.
6) Take a bath in the middle of the day just because.
7) I couldn't list anything at Maisy's Market. That was hard...Now I have to scramble to get all the amazing new things listed.
8) Finish the Twilight Series....Hang on...Hang on.. Hang on....I DID DO THAT!!! HAHAHA
(and I watched the movie 2X)
Anyway...you have all certainly waited long enough.....here I go.
Bland and boring.
I'm going to line this bay window with pillows.
It will be so fun to sit here and watch all the storms that blow through Chicago.
White, white, white....just the way I wanted it.
I still can't believe Bill agreed to this.
He's quite the guy.
I have never had a window above my sink.
In this house I do. With the sweetest of sweetest curtains it looks perfect.
I'm still lovin' this canister set.....
Now....onto the next project....
Photos coming soon.
This is the year to get things done...
Next year will be my time to sit and enjoy it all.
Until then, have a wonderful Monday.
Thanks for waiting for me for a whole week.
Did I mention how much I missed you?
If I didn't...this is a huge hug coming to you all the way from Winfield, Illinois!!