Friday, April 10, 2009

~Garden Party~

I know, I know....
I usually tell you what I "didn't" do this week.

However, I had such a wonderful afternoon yesterday I just have to gush...

My sweet, dear friend Kasey, from Lola B's just had her 200th post.
To celebrate she had a garden party.
Now this wasn't just any ol' garden party.

Just look at those pastries and the bread.
Can we all say YUMMY together.
Look at those paper pom-poms that Kasey made.
She also had the most amazing candle chandelier hanging from the tree.
Honestly, that is how she is.
I don't think she can help herself~
She truly should be a party planner on top of everything else she does.
Again, all I can do when I look at the picture is think about yesterday.
This is all the ladies.

What a dreamy afternoon that was had by all!
One word comes to mind...PERFECT~



Now, go pop over to Kasey's blog.
She is having and AMAZING...just let me say that one more time...She is having an AMAZING giveaway.

Let me just give a quick shout out to Kasey here.
Kasey, i'm sure you are reading this.
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for being exactly who you are.
Thank you for being funny.
Thank you for always having everything looking so special all the time.
Thank you for your generous heart.
Thank you for blogging. If you didn't I wouldn't be able to call you my sweet friend!

XOXO

~HAPPY EASTER~

14 comments:

Kasey said...

well dang girl, that sure made me smile.
Aren't you glad i talked you into coming!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo

Sheila Rumney said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

Oh, you are so lucky to actually get to go! It looked so lovely, like right out of a magazine. Its the attention to detail that Kasey has that makes everything so special! Happy Easter Amy!!!

a.love said...

*Insert Whiny Voice* Luuuuucky!! You got to go to the party?!! :)
Looked so heavenly and perfect!
Virtual attendance is the next best thing to really being there. Thanks for sharing!

the wild raspberry said...

you DIDN'T go to a fabulous party in the garden yesterday!
have a great weekend.
chas

Katie said...

Dear Aunt Maisy,

Thank you for thinking I'm so cute! I am cute, for sure, but I'm also a drama queen, strong-willed and a know-it-all. Being 21 months does this to us. I hope the Easter Bunny brings Bradley a lot of chocolate.

Hugs & Kisses,

Spencer


Have a great weekend!!

imjacobsmom said...

I thought I was reading a magazine! It looks like you guys had a great time! ~ Robyn

Sue said...

Ok~ I am so going over to check out her blog after I am done here! Thank you so much for the prayers for my brother and his family. I just got word that he is on his way home from the middle east and should arrive by dinner tomorrow. I will post an update as soon as I have anymore information.
Blessings~LillySue

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

i am SO jealous of you actually getting Love BE at the party! Lucky lady - we would have had SO much fun together!

gwengoods said...

Fun, Have a splendid Easter!

LuLu said...

You had such a wonderful day! I am so thankful that you both blog because I love laughing and being inspired by you!! Happy Easter to you and your family,
LuLu

Free Art Printables said...

It was a fun time! I loved chatting and I know we are going to have the best time in WA! Jen

Anne Marie said...

Eating a slice of humble pie right now (lol)
can't wait to check her out...but I think I know her?
I don't know- gotta go see!!!

blondiensc said...

What a lucky girl to actually get to go to the party! wow! and you are extra lucky to call Kasey your friend, you are very sweet Amy!!