Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Sale


I wanted to wish everyone a BIG FAT Happy New Year.

This has been a year of lots of joy. This has also been a year of tremendous sadness.

I have decided that I would like to stay focused on the joy.

I wanted to be sure to pass my joy onto you.

So.....I have decided to have a sale at my store.

For the next week for every $25.00 you spend I will give you a $5.00 credit back through PayPal once I receive payment. *Sorry, this does not include shipping*

Now I'm going to be honest here.....I have loads of stuff to get onto Maisy's Market and I'm just buying myself some more time.

The day this sale ends I will be landing at an airport in Mexico.
(it was a surprise from the hubby)
With that in mind....I am going to take a little vacation from the Market.
On Saturday, January 16th the store will be loaded up with all sorts of new items.
Below you will find a sample of some of the items that are in stock now!






French Gravy Boat


Vintage Flatware


Milk Glass Bowl


Vintage Aluminum Canister Set


Vintage Flash Cards from 1959


Vintage Green Metal Flower Frog


Vintage Post Cards.
They all date back from 1891-1915.


Vintage Gray Buttons in a Sweet Jar


Vintage Bowl with Lid


Set of Vintage Milk Glass Vases





I just want to end by saying THANK YOU to each and every one of you for being such amazing bloggy friends.
It has been a tough year and I can't imagine walking this path without all of you.

Happy, Happy, Happy New Year!

P.S. if you stop by my shop be sure to send me an e-mail to say hello! Would love to know that you are all thought about~

xoxoxoxoxo

19 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

FABULOUS STUF AND SALE!!!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

So happy to see your post! Focusing on the positive can be very difficult to do but it sounds like you are doing a great job at it. I'm off to check out your store. Happy New Year, may 2010 be wonderful for you.

~Michelle

Lulu and Co. said...

Oh you have wonderful goodies! Wishing you a very haPPy NeW YeaR and have a fantastic trip... soak in the sun my friend,
xo,
LuLu

The Kramer Angle said...

Happy new year my blog friend!

Just Be Happy said...

Happy New Year, Amy!
Also, have a wonderful trip.

Anne Marie said...

Happy New Year Amy........

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

MEXICO!!!!!!!

Hope you have a sweet, quiet and fun time with your hubby.

And of course, you know i'm Maisy Market's #1 fan!

Happy New Year, sweet friend..

xoxo

Victoria said...

First of all, here's to a New Year!!!! Happy New Year!

I would love to peruse the market but WE are in the midst of budget cut backs as we are fixing to buy a new house with hopes that our current house will sell at some point this year.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico!!! AT least it will be nice and warm down there. :)

Many thoughts....

tara said...

Happy New Year and it sounds like you are ready!! your trip sounds wonderful and I totally flaked and will call you at lunch, promise, pinky swear! love you, T

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Great great stuff! Happy new Year

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Mexico....warm.....beautiful...warm...great....warm....

I hope this will be some great times and memories for you and your husband! What a great surprise that was!!

I'm fixing to go shop now...

Have fun!

Lou Cinda :)

anythinggoeshere said...

I came by to say hello. I am planning on coming to the Chicagoland Blogger Girlfriend Meet and
Greet!

Cute stuff and a great sale! I have had some problems lately with "Blogger Block", so I wrote a post asking for suggests. You might be interested in the comments that people left me. Maybe some thing would work for you.

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Hi Amy and Happy New Year! Great stuff in your shop, especially that green flower frog!

It' an Evolution said...

Have fun in Mexico...
Love all your finds...
Happy New Year to you.
Janet

The Flying Bee said...

Hi Amy!

Just stopped by to check out the market and say hi!

Have fun in Mexico!

~adrienne

stacy di said...

happy new year to you!! wishing you a fantastic 2010!

you always have such great goods in your shop!

the wild raspberry said...

lovin your goodies!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

How was your trip???? I hope that you enjoyed some warm sunshine!! It has been cold and wet here in California.

LOVE your items that you have for sale. The photos are just wonderful!

Happy New Year back atcha!

hugs,
Becky

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh have fun in Mexico...great sale:)