Friday, February 27, 2009

~PHOTO FRIDAY...Part I~

Today is the EPIC beginnning of Photo Friday (well, it's epic in my world.)

Every Friday I'm going to post a picture of what is happening out my window.
However, today is a bad day to start.
I have NOTHING.
Today is just dark & gloomy.
That forces me to show you my background in special effects.
Now, I'm not talking about Photoshop.
This is the real deal......special effects.


I am going to show you how I can MAKE tulips grow out of the ground....that's right...GROWING OUT OF THE GROUND!!!!

Now you may be asking yourself "How in the world can Maisy do such a thing. She lives in Chicago. I know they are still having a pretty cold winter...TULIPS...what is she talking about.
I better go call Mom and tell her about this. I better call into work & take a day off. I can't even imagine such a thing!"

(I think I just heard a few gasps)

I know....I know...the suspense is just driving you mad.

Look below and you will see how I, Maisy The Great, can make such a thing happen....

















That's right....just plop the whole vase out there.

Then when I was done looking at them I just brought them back inside for my every moment pleasure!


If you would like to show everyone a photo of what you are seeing out your window...
just e-mail me a photo and I will add it to this post.
**I will also link your blog with the photo**

Come one ladies....seriously....e-mail me!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!!

15 comments:

southerninspiration said...

I'm sorry it's gray and dreary there.......but looks like you made lemonade out of lemons!! :) CUTE!
I may be able to email you a photo later today.

Suzanne

the wild raspberry said...

poor little shivering tulips :)
...
it is boring out my window still too. one day i'll have something great!
chas

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I know, are'nt you just soooo ready for spring!

Lois Christensen said...

Very cute!!! I think you would enjoy them so much more in the house where you can see them all day long. But nice try! Spring is coming, although we're getting snow here this weekend!

Gloria P. said...

Maisy you have begun a Friday Photo epic....I consider myself challenged; challenged by myself of course to see what I can do with the front and back of my townhouse....So I will post a photo every friday to show the transformation from winter to spring .......!

Lulu and Co. said...

Clever so clever! Can I borrow your vase of Tulips! It's gloomy here to.. and the yucky weather people say we are in for a yuckier weekend! is yuckier a word!
I like your friday photo post idea! Look forward to every Friday!
have a good photo Friday,
LuLu

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

you're too cute. LOVE the tulips! I'll look at the tulips on my mantle in So. Cal and think of your tulips in Snow-cago and think of you! Spring is coming, at least that's the story I'm sticking to!

Just Be Happy said...

LOL
you're a creative, and also so funny!!
:o)

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I don't have a window right now, I am sitting in a cubicle and well the view, it is horrid...I have to pass today! Great idea though...have a wonderful weekend~

Kasey said...

that just made my day.
xo

imjacobsmom said...

Well Amy, it's better than looking out the window to 6 fresh inches new white stuff. I was just having spring fever, too. I should be thankful that I can see out of my window today. Yesterday it was a white out! ~ Robyn

Sheila Rumney said...

You can come anytime and plop down and scrapbook with me. Your photo reminds that spring is around the corner and snow is falling on the ground now. Hopefully spring isn't to far away!

Caroline said...

I think we are all so ready for Spring!! Here in Ontario I just can't wait to get rid of the stuff. But the birds are singing and sun has been shining so I know its on its way! PS Thanks for visiting me.

Tausha said...

Ok-you crack me up. I am so glad that I found your blog. Don't know how I did it-just glad that I did. You have such a great writing ability and you are so funny! Keep up the great work-I will be back!
PS-The canisters definately make the "desk area" much cuter. I could still see them. If it makes you feel any better-we are expecting another snow storm today. Good old Utah weather!

Sandi said...

That is too funny! Love those tulips whether they were in the ground or a vase! Pretty color!
Cold here in Michigan too. I want WARM...
Blessings!